6th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE 2021)
June 14, 2021
June 16, 2021
Due to COVID'19 pandemic it will be done VIRTUALLY
IMPORTANT: We have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming conference regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as a result, we have made the decision to hold the 6th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE 2021) virtually on June 14 – 16, 2021. As our first priority is to the health and safety of our participants, we believed that it was necessary to take the action.
Please note that we will publish the proceedings of the conference including all accepted papers and extended abstracts prior to the virtual conference. This is to make sure that we can meet the expectation of the authors regarding the publication of their papers in the conference proceedings.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral presentations should prepare a recorded video presentation or PowerPoint slides with voice and submit it to the conference administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 15 days prior to the conference.
- Oral Presentations : 15 minutes of a recorded video presentation (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx)
- Poster Presentations: There are two options. First, authors can prepare a recorded short video presentation which can be either 3-5 minutes of a recorded video (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx). Second option is to prepare a virtual poster (jpeg/pdf) which includes following: brief abstract, background, problem statements, results and discussions. In this case, recorded voice is not necessary.
All presentations will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 6th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE 2021) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanomedicine, drug delivery, and tissue engineering. The goal of this nanotechnology conference 2021 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
NDDTE 2021 is an acronym for Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering..
Topics for NDDTE’2021 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Cancer and Nanotechnology
- Clinical Application of Nanotechnology
- Gene Delivery Systems
- Nanomedical Technologies
- Nanotechnology and Biomedical Applications
- Nanotechnology for Detection
- Nanotechnology for Diagnosis
- Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology for Imaging
- Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering
- And all other related topics
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), or the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
Interested authors, researchers, and…
Learn More »
Big Steps with Small Tech: How Nanotechnology is Changing Cancer Research in 2018